Sunday, March 21, 2010

UPDATE: It's about PRICE, QUALITY & UNIQUENESS

Hello Everybody. I'm sorry it's been a while since my last blog entry. I've been so busy making my earring in my Breckenridge, Colorado retail store that I haven't been able to blog my friends, customers and retailers in quite a while.

In a recession it's about price and how things make people feel!

Sales of my origami earrings have been amazing lately and I think I know why: price! And I know what I'm talking about because I have two retail stores in Colorado and my higher priced Jewelry doesn't sell nearly as fast as my "right priced" origami earrings that I make myself!

Besides being great gifts and cute, the price is right. Gifts under $30 are the key to retail success these days. Budgets are tight, but people still want to accesorize and get gifts for others!

Our list of retailers across the country has also grown to over 100. We have been accepted into many museum stores, botanic gardens and fine boutiques across the nation, especially in Colorado, Oregon, California and Texas.

We have also contributed our origami jewelry designs to many non-profit causes such as The Grand Lake Cancer Foundation Walk, The Middle Park Medical Foundation, The Breckenridge Film Festival and more.

NEW DESIGNS AND NEW PAPER: Take a look at some of our new designs below. The tulips are tricky to fold and laquer, but I think they will be a hit this spring. The turtles are also challenging, but I hope women love them! I hope you enjoy!

















No comments: