Thursday, July 31, 2008

Exciting SHOPS that carry my earrings!

I am so excited so share with you all about the stores, gift shops and boutiques that carry my origami earrings!

One lady came in today and was so excited when she saw my origami earring display in my Flying Crane retail boutique in Breckenridge, Colorado that she screamed for joy!

"Yeah!" she exclaimed. "I just saw these at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science Giftshop and I wanted them so bad."

"I regreted not buying them right then and there," she said adding that she thought of those wonderful little earrings ever since she left."

She told me she was so excited that she found them again and got to meet me, the designer. It brought me so much joy to see her smilling face.

She ended up getting a three pairs ... two for her and one for her daughter.

Here are some of the shops who carry my origami earrings:
Colorado
Denver Museum of Nature and Science Gift Shop
Denver Botanical Gardens Gift Shop
El Loro: Boulder
Curiosities: Trinidad
Unity Church Bookstore: Boulder
Omnibus: Estes Park
One Song: Woodland Park
Organic Peddler: Del Norte
5 Green Boxes: Denver
For Heaven's Sake: Denver
Crystal Books & Gifts: Grand Junction
The White Lion: Lyons
Pandora Jewelry: Denver
Hi Rocky Gifts: Littleton
Spirit Wise: Centenial
Seasonally Yours: Evergreen
Clinter's Aromatherapy: Westminster
Also in California, Oregon and select East Coast cities!

1 comment:

Anna Schafer said...

I regreted not buying them right then and there," she said adding that she thought of those wonderful little earrings ever since she left.industrial mobile cranes